New Delhi, Jan 02 (ANI) : According to the researchers, a body needs physical activity like taking at least 10,000 steps per day and being idle for even a few days causes damage to blood vessels, which takes time to fix, the daily reported.The study suggested that being idle for a long time can result in weight gain and insulin resistance, which leads to Type 2 diabetes and cardiovascular disease.Low physical activity is considered to be fewer than 5,000 steps a day, which is half the recommended amount for good health. Negative consequences could be reversed and at any stage of a disease, at any time in a person's life, they could get active and prolong their life.
Jan 2, 2015
Maida/All purpose flour - 1 cup
Red chilli powder - 1 tsp
Turmeric powder - 1/4 tsp
Semolina - 1/2 cup
Cumin seeds - 1/2 tsp
Cooking soda a pinch
Salt to taste
Oil for frying
1. In a large mixing bowl add Maida/All purpose flour, Semolina, Red chilli powder, Turmeric powder, Cumin seeds, Cooking soda, Salt & mix well.
2. Now add a little water gradually & knead well. Once the dough is ready take a small balls & roll it like a flat, just like how we make chapati.
3. Once we rolled cut it like horizontally first, then vertically to make diamond shaped.
4. Just drop them gently & deep fry it.
Like us on FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com/HomeCookingShow
Follow us on TWITTER - https://twitter.com/VentunoCooking
Subscribe to YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/user/VentunoHomeCooking
A Ventuno Production : http://www.ventunotech.com
Dec 29, 2014
New Delhi, 29 Dec (ANI): Just a session of the right kind of exercise, depending on your age, can have protective effects on the body, says a new research. According to the study, young people may get protection from one bout of exercise, and their response to the oxidative stress challenge maybe also lower but the older participants may not show a protective effect after one exercise session, which may be related to impaired cell signaling, a process that could potentially be improved with regular workouts.The study found that exercise had the ability to overcome stressors by potentially boosting the antioxidant system and its beneficial effects may improve the body's reaction to oxidative stress, which could lower the risk for many chronic diseases.
Dec 29, 2014
New Delhi, Dec 26 (ANI): A new study has revealed that overweight teens lose weight easily if they are motivated correctly. Parents should help to focus their teen on healthy behaviors for the sake of being healthy more than for social acceptance. According to the study obese or overweight teens describe their health as the primary motive but explained peer acceptance as vital factor of losing weight. Right motivation by parents can help the teens to lose weight in a healthy way.
Dec 26, 2014
- Fuel theft causes pipeline explosion in Mexico; 20 killed, 60 injured
- J&K: Security concerns grow as militants carry out grenade attack near Lal Chowk
- Sensex weekly gain at 378 pts; Reliance up 4.5% on day, Sun Pharma down 9%
- Casteism forces 17-year-old boy to carry his mother's body on cycle for 5kms in Odisha [VIDEO]
- Hormone-eating macrophages behind high blood pressure, finds new study
- Aliens waiting for humans in interstellar space? Harvard researcher claims so
- China's Chang'e-4 sprouts cotton plant on Moon, and now its dead
- Existence of alien life is something we can never cover up, says NASA official
- Khardung La avalanche: 4 killed, 7 trapped under snow in Ladakh