Cigarette Maker Shares Rise as Proposal to Ban Loose Sale 'Overturned'; ITC up 6%, Godfrey Phillips 10%
New Delhi, Dec 04 (ANI) : Consuming a Mediterranean diet can lead to a longer, healthier life, says a new study. The combination of fruit and vegetables, nuts, olive oil and a glass of wine can help reverse the ageing process by slowing down the damage to chromosomes linked to ageing and offer a health advantage.According to the study, Mediterranean diet have anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory effects, that stops the shortening of telomeres, which is associated with lower life expectancy and a greater risk of age-related diseases.
Dec 4, 2014
Backpacking is all about leaving you bust life behind and going on an adventure that can lead you anywhere; but that doesn't mean you should give up on your fitness. Here are a few routines you can do using just your backpack.
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/VentunoFitness
Twitter - https://twitter.com/VentunoFitness
Youtube - http://www.youtube.com/user/ventunofitness
A Ventuno Production http://www.ventunotech.com
Dec 4, 2014
Body heat is a common health problem for many people these days. The body cannot cool itself and this causes several health problems like internal organs damage, heat rashes, pimples, dizziness and nausea. Here are a few foods that help in reducing body heat.
Dec 4, 2014
Sweet & Sour Veg soup
Cabbage - 1 cup (finely chopped)
Carrot - 1 cup (finely chopped)
Green Bell peppers - 1/2 chopped
Yellow Bell peppers - 1/2 chopped
A few Spring onion chopped
A few Celery chopped
A few Garlic cloves chopped
Green chilli - 2
Sugar - 2 tbsp
Salt to taste
Pepper - 1 tsp
Corn flour - 1 tbsp
Soy sauce - 2 tsp
Water - 3 cups
Olive oil - 1 tbsp
1. In a Deep wide pan add olive oil, green chilli, garlic & saute it for a minute.
2. Add all the chopped vegetables one after the other Spring onion, Cabbage, Carrot, Celery, Green Bell pepper, Yellow Bell pepper & saute it for a few minutes.
3. Now add Salt, Pepper, Sugar & mix it. Add enough water to cover all the vegetables. You can add vegetable stock also. Let it boil for a few minutes.
4. Dilute a corn flour in a water, it acts as a thickening agent, so pour it in the soup and mix it.
5. Add Soy sauce, Spring onion stock & turn off the stove.
6. The whole some Sweet & Sour Veg soup is ready to serve.
Like us on FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com/HomeCookingShow
Follow us on TWITTER - https://twitter.com/VentunoCooking
Subscribe to YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/user/VentunoHomeCooking
A Ventuno Production : http://www.ventunotech.com
Dec 3, 2014
13 hours ago
- Hate crime: Sikh attacked in US; had his beard pulled, face punched and kicked around
- Czech defence minister to attend Aero India in Bengaluru: PM Andrej Babis
- 'We will not let Kangana Ranaut walk freely in Maharashtra', threatens Karni Sena on release of Manikarnika
- Get ready for Sunday night's 'supermoon' total lunar eclipse
- Hormone-eating macrophages behind high blood pressure, finds new study
- Planetary alignment to be blamed? Magnitude 6.7 earthquake jolts Chile
- China's Chang'e-4 sprouts cotton plant on Moon, and now its dead
- Khardung La avalanche: 4 killed, 7 trapped under snow in Ladakh
- Bernard b, nearest exoplanet found; Alien life possible there, say Spanish astrophysicists