Cigarette Maker Shares Rise as Proposal to Ban Loose Sale 'Overturned'; ITC up 6%, Godfrey Phillips 10%
New Delhi, Dec 04 (ANI) : Consuming a Mediterranean diet can lead to a longer, healthier life, says a new study. The combination of fruit and vegetables, nuts, olive oil and a glass of wine can help reverse the ageing process by slowing down the damage to chromosomes linked to ageing and offer a health advantage.According to the study, Mediterranean diet have anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory effects, that stops the shortening of telomeres, which is associated with lower life expectancy and a greater risk of age-related diseases.
Dec 4, 2014
Backpacking is all about leaving you bust life behind and going on an adventure that can lead you anywhere; but that doesn't mean you should give up on your fitness. Here are a few routines you can do using just your backpack.
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/VentunoFitness
Twitter - https://twitter.com/VentunoFitness
Youtube - http://www.youtube.com/user/ventunofitness
A Ventuno Production http://www.ventunotech.com
Dec 4, 2014
Body heat is a common health problem for many people these days. The body cannot cool itself and this causes several health problems like internal organs damage, heat rashes, pimples, dizziness and nausea. Here are a few foods that help in reducing body heat.
Dec 4, 2014
Sweet & Sour Veg soup
Cabbage - 1 cup (finely chopped)
Carrot - 1 cup (finely chopped)
Green Bell peppers - 1/2 chopped
Yellow Bell peppers - 1/2 chopped
A few Spring onion chopped
A few Celery chopped
A few Garlic cloves chopped
Green chilli - 2
Sugar - 2 tbsp
Salt to taste
Pepper - 1 tsp
Corn flour - 1 tbsp
Soy sauce - 2 tsp
Water - 3 cups
Olive oil - 1 tbsp
1. In a Deep wide pan add olive oil, green chilli, garlic & saute it for a minute.
2. Add all the chopped vegetables one after the other Spring onion, Cabbage, Carrot, Celery, Green Bell pepper, Yellow Bell pepper & saute it for a few minutes.
3. Now add Salt, Pepper, Sugar & mix it. Add enough water to cover all the vegetables. You can add vegetable stock also. Let it boil for a few minutes.
4. Dilute a corn flour in a water, it acts as a thickening agent, so pour it in the soup and mix it.
5. Add Soy sauce, Spring onion stock & turn off the stove.
6. The whole some Sweet & Sour Veg soup is ready to serve.
Like us on FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com/HomeCookingShow
Follow us on TWITTER - https://twitter.com/VentunoCooking
Subscribe to YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/user/VentunoHomeCooking
A Ventuno Production : http://www.ventunotech.com
Dec 3, 2014
Researchers Detect Live Ebola Virus In Semen of Men Cured Of The Disease; WHO Urges Patients To Stay Away From Sex For Three Months
New Delhi, Dec 02 (ANI): A new study has revealed that eating one table spoon of yoghurt can dramatically cut your chances of getting diabetes. According to the research daily tablespoon of yoghurt reduces the risk of getting type 2 diabetes. Dairy foods such as such as milk and cheese which people eat in general may not cut down the risk of developing diabetes but there may be a link between yoghurt and a lower risk of Type 2 diabetes, study suggested.Consistent findings for yoghurt suggest that it can be incorporated into a healthy dietary pattern.
Dec 2, 2014
- WATCH | Throwback: Shah Rukh Khan loses his cool, yells at Chandan Prabhakar on Kapil's show
- Bigil box office collection: Vijay's film unlikely to find place in top 5 grossing-films in Chennai
- Huawei Watch GT 2 price in India starts at Rs 14,990: Top features, offers, availability
- As US military completes pullback from Syria, Pentagon denies sending troops to Mideast
- All you need to know about the engineer who found Vikram lander debris in NASA images
- One-third of lung cancer patients have depression: Study
- Scientists unveil real reason behind the extinction of Neanderthal
- Vaping leaves e-cigarette user with rare lung scarring: Study
- As sea engulfs coastline, Indonesians pay high price to shield homes