For Batter frying paneer cubes
Paneer - 200 gms cut into cubes
All purpose flour - 1/2 cup
Rice flour - 1 tbsp
Corn flour - 11/2 to 2 tbsp
Salt to taste
Oil for frying
Soy sauce - 1 tbsp
Tomato ketchup - 2 tbsp
Bell peppers Red, Green & yellow - 1
Spring onions - 1 bunch chopped
A few cloves of Garlic chopped
A piece of Ginger chopped
Red chilli - 2 cut up diagonally
A few Coriander leaves chopped
Salt to taste
Oil - 1 tbsp
1. Prepare a thick batter out of All purpose flour, Rice flour, Corn flour, salt & water. Dip each paneer cube in a batter and deep fry in hot oil and keep aside.
2. In a wide pan, add oil, garlic, ginger, red chilli, Bell peppers, spring onion & saute it for a few minutes. And then add salt, pepper, soy sauce, tomato ketchup & saute it.
3. Once you made a sauce add fried paneer & mix it. Make sure sauce is coated well with the paneer.
4. Finally add spring onions & coriander leaves. Turn off the flame & serve it.
Like us on FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com/HomeCookingShow
Follow us on TWITTER - https://twitter.com/VentunoCooking
Subscribe to YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/user/VentunoHomeCooking
A Ventuno Production : http://www.ventunotech.com
Nov 21, 2014
New Delhi, 21 Nov (ANI) : A new study has revealed that consumption of a diet high in fructose throughout adolescence can worsen depressive- and anxiety-like behavior and alter how the brain responds to stress.
According to the study such diet can alter brain health and may lead to important implications for adolescent nutrition and development. Fructose, a sugar found naturally in fruits and vegetables but also added to many processed foods and beverages, can promote negative cardiovascular effects. It also stimulates neural pathways that affect how the brain responds to stress, which can worsen the symptons related to depression and anxiety.
Nov 21, 2014
New Delhi, 21 Nov (ANI) : A new study had claimed that if you want to stay young, running might be the best way to do it. Running keeps one younger, at least in terms of energy efficiency. It is known for long that as people grow their maximum aerobic capacity, or 'horsepower,' declines which is also true for runners but according to the study old runners do maintain their fuel economy. Walking for exercise has many positive health effects, like fending off heart disease, diabetes, weight gain and depression
Nov 21, 2014
New Delhi, 20 Nov (ANI) : A new study has found that spices and herbs don't just add flavor to your food, but may also help boost your heart's health. The ingredients which are rich in antioxidants may help improve triglyceride concentrations and other blood lipids. Triglyceride levels rise after eating a high-fat meal which can increase the risk of heart disease and if a high-antioxidant spice blend is incorporated into the meal it may reduce triglyceride levels. Herbs and spices such as Cinnamon and Garlic help reducing the cholesterol level and decrease the risk of heart problem.
Nov 20, 2014
New Delhi, 19 Nov (ANI): If you can't resist a burger, you are probably in a trouble as a new study has shown that too much of junk food can destroy your memory, especially of young to middle-aged men. Trans fats which are found in foods like high-fat cakes, pastries, chips and fast foods can lead to memory loss. Such foods have different effects on oxidative stress and cell energy and trans fats which have been prooxidant and linked adversely to cell energy might show the opposite effect. Oxidative stress has also been associated with the development of diseases such as heart disease and cancer.
Nov 19, 2014
- WATCH | Throwback: Shah Rukh Khan loses his cool, yells at Chandan Prabhakar on Kapil's show
- Bigil box office collection: Vijay's film unlikely to find place in top 5 grossing-films in Chennai
- Huawei Watch GT 2 price in India starts at Rs 14,990: Top features, offers, availability
- As US military completes pullback from Syria, Pentagon denies sending troops to Mideast
- All you need to know about the engineer who found Vikram lander debris in NASA images
- Scientists unveil real reason behind the extinction of Neanderthal
- As sea engulfs coastline, Indonesians pay high price to shield homes
- Vaping leaves e-cigarette user with rare lung scarring: Study
- One-third of lung cancer patients have depression: Study