Refined flour - 1 kg
Semolina - 400 gm
Ajwain - 1/2 tbsp
Yellow food color
Milk - 2 cups
For Sugar syrup
Sugar - 1 cup
Water - 1 cup
A few Saffron strands
Garnish with Rabri & Pistachio
1. In a large mixing bowl, blend Refined flour, Semolina, Ajwain, Yellow food color and milk together to form a smooth batter.
2. Gently, pour the batter into the oil. Cook till golden brown.
3. Remove from the oil and soak it in sugar syrup for 2 to 3 minutes.
4. Now to serve, place Malpua's in a plate, spoon Rabri over them and garnish with Pistachio.
Subscribe to YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/user/VentunoChefsCorner
Like us on FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com/VentunoChefsCorner
Follow us on TWITTER -https://twitter.com/VentunoChef
A Ventuno Production : http://www.ventunotech.com
Oct 9, 2014
Quick Response: Who is helping Nirav Modi? Who is behind India's generous grace period for PNB fraudster?1 hour ago
- What are olivines? Know about the green gems raining in Hawaii after Kilauea volcano eruption
- Telangana: TRS member and local body chief kicks woman over property dispute, video goes viral
- Neymar's theatrics are too much, Brazil should bank on Coutinho for World Cup title tilt
- Airlines spread their wings to escape airfare war; IndiGo and SpiceJet in talks for wide-body aircraft
- If nuclear war breaks out, even best case escape scenarios prove futile
- Amid Fifa 2018, UFO spotted in Russian skies triggers initial fear, turns out something else
- Scientists discover over 100 planets with possible habitable exomoons
- NASA accidentally exposed life on Mars? Bizarre alien figure spotted in shocking clip
- NASA might have found evidence of alien life on dwarf planet Ceres but not revealing much, says study