New Delhi, Dec 08 (ANI): Natural substance found in red wine, Resveratrol, inhibits the formation of inflammatory factors that generates cardiovascular diseases. Resveratrol, present in red wine, has a protective effect against heart diseases. Cardiovascular disorders, such as myocardial infarction and strokes, frequently occur in association with chronic inflammatory diseases, such as arthritis. The natural substance resveratrol thus has major therapeutic potential, particularly when it comes to the treatment of inflammatory diseases that can cause serious damage to the cardiovascular system.
Dec 8, 2014
New Delhi, Dec 08 (ANI): Nutrition experts have revealed how one can stick to their diet and still remain in shape. During the holidays, it can get extremely busy and stressful and we tend to overindulge so it is important to keep active.If people know they have evening engagements, then can try exercising or walking in the morning. Exercise can help expend extra calories that they may be taking in but more importantly it helps to reduce stress and increases energy. A 30-minute walk or easy bike ride is indeed a great way to keep active and reduce stress or one should aim for either high-intensity interval training or resistance training. This might include running fast for one minute, followed by two minutes of walking that they repeat 10-15 times or lifting weights to get stronger. These exercises have been shown to improve metabolism, fat loss and muscle gain.
Dec 8, 2014
Pakistan: The Truth About 14 Children with Thalassemia Infected with HIV/AIDS After Blood Transfusion
Tomato - 4
Tamarind puree - 1 cup
Sambar/Rasam powder - 2 tsp
Pepper - 2 tsp
Cumin seeds - 2 tsp
Salt to taste
Ghee - 2 tbsp
Mustard seeds - 1/2 tsp
A few Curry leaves
1. Cook tomatoes in a huge pot and add salt to it.
2. Once they are half-cooked, add tamarind puree, pour some water and add a tsp of sambar/rasam powder.
3. Let it boil for a few minutes and then add some pound pepper and cumin seeds. Let it boil for a few more minutes.
4. For tempering, Add mustard to some ghee. Once they start splattering add curry leaves and pour this tempering into the rasam & mix it.
5. Turn off the stove, Pepper rasam is ready to serve.
Like us on FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com/HomeCookingShow
Follow us on TWITTER - https://twitter.com/VentunoCooking
Subscribe to YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/user/VentunoHomeCooking
A Ventuno Production : http://www.ventunotech.com
Dec 6, 2014
11 hours ago
- Meet Rajesh Shukla, the braveheart firefighter who rescued 11 people from Delhi tragedy
- Ram Charan dedicates his award to late Noor Mohammad aka Noor Bhai
- Box office collection: Iruttu occupies top place, Dhanush's Enai Noki Paayum Thota slips to third place in Chennai
- Karnataka HC stays toll collection on Bengaluru-Doddaballapur road