New Delhi, 06 Nov (ANI): According to a study our gut bacteria turns a nutrient found in red meat into metabolites, which enhances the risk of developing cardiovascular disease.Red meat could promote atherosclerosis, or hardening of the arteries.Essentially, bacteria in the gut convert L-carnitine, a nutrient which is abundant in red meat.
Nov 6, 2014
Here is a compilation of high intensity interval training exercises you can do in the comfort of your own home.
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/VentunoFitness
Youtube - http://www.youtube.com/user/ventunofitness
A Ventuno Production http://www.ventunotech.com
Nov 6, 2014
New Delhi, 05 Nov (ANI) : A new study has had suggested that if smokers want to get rid of their back pain issues, they'll have to put the cigarette out.
Smokers are three times more likely to develop chronic back pain than nonsmokers, and dropping the habit may cut their chances of developing this often debilitating condition. Tobacco addiction interface with pain chronification and the findings hint at a potentially more general link between addiction and pain.
Nov 5, 2014
New Delhi, Nov 5 (ANI) : A new research has revealed that graveyard shift workers should avoid eating high-iron foods at night so that they don't disrupt the circadian clock in their liver.The body's primary circadian clock, which regulates sleep and eating, is in the brain, but other body tissues also have circadian clocks, including the liver, which regulates blood glucose levels.Disrupted circadian clocks are the reason that shift workers experience higher incidences of type 2 diabetes, obesity and cancer.High iron intake may also interfere with the normal day to night fluctuations associated with a healthy metabolic system.
Nov 5, 2014
Besan Egg pancakes
Besan flour - 1 cup
Egg - 1
Tomato - 1 chopped
Cumin seeds - 1 tsp
A few chopped Coriander leaves
Ginger - 1 small piece
Garlic - 4 cloves
Green chilli - 1
Salt to taste
1. Begin by grinding the green chilies, ginger and garlic to a paste.
2. Beat the egg in a bowl and mix a teaspoon of ground paste.
3. In a deep bowl add besan flour, salt, cumin seeds,chopped tomatoes, chopped Coriander leaves and mix it.
4. Now add Egg mixture and mix it. We need to add the water gradually to get the desired consistency which is neither too watery nor too dry.
5. Grease a pan with oil and pour a little batter. Wait for one side to cook before you flip it over.
Your besan omelette is now ready to eat. Serve hot. Add ketchup on the side, to give in a tangy flavour.
Like us on FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com/HomeCookingShow
Follow us on TWITTER - https://twitter.com/VentunoCooking
Subscribe to YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/user/VentunoHomeCooking
A Ventuno Production : http://www.ventunotech.com
Nov 4, 2014
14 hours ago
- Hate crime: Sikh attacked in US; had his beard pulled, face punched and kicked around
- Czech defence minister to attend Aero India in Bengaluru: PM Andrej Babis
- 'We will not let Kangana Ranaut walk freely in Maharashtra', threatens Karni Sena on release of Manikarnika
- Get ready for Sunday night's 'supermoon' total lunar eclipse
- Hormone-eating macrophages behind high blood pressure, finds new study
- Planetary alignment to be blamed? Magnitude 6.7 earthquake jolts Chile
- China's Chang'e-4 sprouts cotton plant on Moon, and now its dead
- Khardung La avalanche: 4 killed, 7 trapped under snow in Ladakh
- Bernard b, nearest exoplanet found; Alien life possible there, say Spanish astrophysicists