Milk - 1 liter
Cooked Raw Rice - 1 cup
Roasted Cashew nuts & Raisins
Sugar - 4 tsp
A few Cardamom pods
1 . Boil milk for a few minutes.
2. Add rice to it and let it cook.
3. Once the milk has reduced and thicken, add sugar.
4. Add cardamom powder and let it boil for two minutes.
5. Garnish with roasted nuts and raisins. Can be served hot or chilled
Like us on FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com/HomeCookingShow
Follow us on TWITTER - https://twitter.com/VentunoCooking
Subscribe to YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/user/VentunoHomeCooking
A Ventuno Production : http://www.ventunotech.com
Sep 6, 2014
Here are three amazing workout for that 'hard-to-lose' fat area - The abs.. Put these three into a 6 minute routine daily and feel the burn!
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/VentunoFitness
Youtube - http://www.youtube.com/user/ventunofitness
A Ventuno Production http://www.ventunotech.com
Sep 6, 2014
- Keto diet: The 4 most common myths busted
- Trapped by gravity? Super-Earth aliens could be imprisoned in their own planets
- What does your handshake say? Experts reveal secrets behind grip's strength
- One of the darkest planets ever observed eats 99% of nearby starlight
- Yellowstone supervolcano might not erupt anytime soon, says new research