New Delhi, Oct 31 (ANI): A new study has claimed that eating Mediterranean diet which includes fruit, vegetables, whole grains, nuts, poultry and fish can help reducing the risk of a first-time stroke. Mediterranean style diets are generally low in dairy products such as butter, cheese and full-fat dairy.Following a simple routine which includes eating Mediterranean diet, supplemented with nuts, Monitoring high blood pressure at home, getting more physical activity and managing your weight can reduce the risk of first time stroke.
Oct 31, 2014
In this episode of on the rocks, we show you how to mix up this simple cocktail.
Follow us on TWITTER - https://twitter.com/VentunoCocktail
Subscribe to YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/user/cocktailventuno
Like us on FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com/VentunoCocktail
Oct 31, 2014
Here is a compilation of workouts for your core you can do using kettle-bells and without.
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/VentunoFitness
Youtube - http://www.youtube.com/user/ventunofitness
A Ventuno Production http://www.ventunotech.com
Oct 29, 2014
- Vegetarian diet vs Mediterranean diet: Which is more effective for weight loss?
- Diet for diabetes: Foods that will help you to control the disease
- Yellowstone supervolcano might not erupt anytime soon, says new research
- Mysterious circles observed in the Arctic that even NASA cannot explain
- What does your handshake say? Experts reveal secrets behind grip's strength