Potato - 4 cut into slices
A few Garlic cloves finely chopped
Spring onions - 1 bunch
(cut onion & stock separately)
Ginger & garlic paste - 1/2 tsp
Tomato ketchup - 2 tbsp
Chilli sauce - 1 tbsp
Soy sauce - 1 tbsp
Sugar - 1/2 tsp
Pepper - 1/2 tsp
Chilli flakes - 1/2 tsp
Salt to taste
Oil for frying
1. Wash the potato cut them dry, there should be no moisture on the slices.
2. First step is to deep fry the potatoes.
3. Next step is to make a sauce, in a wide pan add oil, spring onions, garlic and sauté it till it turns brown colour.
4. Add half of the spring onion stock and remaining stock add it later.
5. Now add ginger & garlic paste, salt, pepper, chilli flakes and a quick stir. Add all the sauces soy sauce, chilli sauce, tomato ketchup and mix it. Finally add sugar, now the sauce is ready.
6. Add the fried potatoes to the sauce and mix it on the low flame. Make sure all the pieces coated well with sauce.
7.Finally add the remaining spring onion stock and mix it. Chilli Potato is ready now enjoy it.
Jan 20, 2015
- WATCH | Throwback: Shah Rukh Khan loses his cool, yells at Chandan Prabhakar on Kapil's show
- Bigil box office collection: Vijay's film unlikely to find place in top 5 grossing-films in Chennai
- Huawei Watch GT 2 price in India starts at Rs 14,990: Top features, offers, availability
- As US military completes pullback from Syria, Pentagon denies sending troops to Mideast
- All you need to know about the engineer who found Vikram lander debris in NASA images
- One-third of lung cancer patients have depression: Study
- Scientists unveil real reason behind the extinction of Neanderthal
- Vaping leaves e-cigarette user with rare lung scarring: Study
- As sea engulfs coastline, Indonesians pay high price to shield homes