New Delhi, Feb 6 (ANI): A new study has recently revealed that compound found in grapes, red wine and peanuts may help prevent age-related memory loss. Researchers has been studying the potential benefit of resveratrol, an antioxidant that is found in the skin of red grapes, as well as in red wine, peanuts and some berries. Resveratrol has been widely touted for its potential to prevent heart disease, but researchers believe it also has positive effects on the hippocampus, an area of the brain that was critical to functions such as memory, learning and mood. Resveratrol might even be able to help people afflicted with severe neurodegenerative conditions such as Alzheimer's disease.
Feb 6, 2015
New Delhi, Feb 5 (ANI): A new research has proved that pomegranates are super healthy as they have more health benefits than any other fruit. An analysis of the glut of global interest in the "superfruit" found it fights Type 2 diabetes, bowel and prostate cancers and improves athletic performance, a daily reported. Researchers added that the study has evidence that fruit juices and extracts have an impact on wellbeing. They further added that the accepted wisdom is that a superfruit is not a cure-all, but fruits can have beneficial health effects and pomegranates are an ancient fruit and have been thought to have health-giving properties for millennia.
Feb 5, 2015
New Delhi, Feb 4 (ANI): A new study has revealed that light jogging is very effective for longevity. The research explained that jogging from 1 to 2.4 hours per week was associated with the lowest mortality and the optimal frequency of jogging was no more than three times per week. Researchers said that the pace of the slow joggers corresponds to vigorous exercise and strenuous jogging corresponds to very vigorous exercise, so when it's performed for decades, this activity level could pose health risks, especially to the cardiovascular system. If anyone wants to decrease the risk of death and improve life expectancy, than jogging a few times a week at a moderate pace would be a good strategy, as doing it more might be harmful to the health.
Feb 4, 2015
Its 12 minutes Squat workout, it splits into 3 parts 4 minutes each. First 4 minutes hold the light weight and every minute do 5 squat.
4 minutes to 8 minutes hold the moderate weight and every minute do 3 squat. 8 minutes to 12 minutes hold the heavy weight and do 1 squat for a 30 seconds.
Feb 4, 2015
- WATCH | Throwback: Shah Rukh Khan loses his cool, yells at Chandan Prabhakar on Kapil's show
- Bigil box office collection: Vijay's film unlikely to find place in top 5 grossing-films in Chennai
- Huawei Watch GT 2 price in India starts at Rs 14,990: Top features, offers, availability
- As US military completes pullback from Syria, Pentagon denies sending troops to Mideast
- All you need to know about the engineer who found Vikram lander debris in NASA images
- Scientists unveil real reason behind the extinction of Neanderthal
- As sea engulfs coastline, Indonesians pay high price to shield homes
- Vaping leaves e-cigarette user with rare lung scarring: Study
- One-third of lung cancer patients have depression: Study