The United States Mens Soccer Team failed to qualify for the World Cup after losing to Team Trinidad and Tobago. It is the first time the U.S. National Team hasnt qualified since 1986. Meanwhile, the Panama National Team, who was in the same qualifying pool as the US, celebrated as it qualified for the first time ever.
Oct 11, 2017
Argentina will need the likes of Lionel Messi and Paulo Dybala to score goals, and help their team collect three points against Ecuador in this all-important World Cup qualifier.
Oct 11, 2017
37 minutes ago
- Centre assures Muslims of justice over Assam citizen list fears
- Mob-lynching cases increasing as elections are nearing: Mallikarjun Kharge
- WhatsApp 'Suspicious Link Indicator' feature launch imminent: Now available in beta for Android
- Selena Gomez birthday: What's The Weeknd's plan for the former flame?
- Pakistan opener Fakhar Zaman slams record; beats Sachin Tendulkar, Virat Kohli
- Move aside cricket, football viewership sees an upswing in India after Fifa World Cup
- Cristiano Ronaldo leaves Rs 16 lakh tip for staff at luxury hotel during holiday
- Golden girl Hima Das scripts history; helps put her little Assamese town on the map
- Premier League transfer news: Liverpool and Roma agree record fee for goalkeeper Alisson