An amateur footage of a dolphin thrashing in the waters of the MIssissippi coast on Tuesday (26 December) has gone viral, with viewers expressing concern that the cetacean was in distress, or was actually a shark. But veterinary assistant at the Institute of Marine Mammal Studies in Gulf port confirmed to local media that the animal is indeed a dolphin that was more than likely feeding, and that shallow water feeding is not uncommon for bottlenose dolphins. Chris Beaugez captured the video when he was driving along Highway 90 in Biloxi, a city on the Gulf of Mexico.
Dec 27, 2017
Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger has told reporters that he will have a busy transfer window, and that he is always open to strengthening his squad. There has been rumored interest in a few of Wengers players, including stars such as Alexis Sanchez and Mesut Ozil.
Dec 27, 2017
Manchester United Manager Jose Mourinho has said Bristol City were lucky to beat the Carabao Cup holders, but praised them for being a very good team. Korey Smith scored an injury-time winner to help beat the Red Devils 2-1. Bristol will face Premier League leaders Manchester City in the semi-finals.
Dec 21, 2017
- CSK star Kedar Jadhav on returning to the field after hamstring surgery
- Cristiano Ronaldo leaves Rs 16 lakh tip for staff at luxury hotel during holiday
- Africa's World Cup failures force nations to rethink strategy
- Zaheer Khan speaks out! Warns England team
- Injury-prone Mumbai Indians pacer Mustafizur Rahman barred from playing overseas T20 leagues