On 8 June the UK heads to the polls for a general election, to decide who will run the government and be in charge during the Brexit negotiations. Theresa May and Jeremy Corbyn are going head to head to become prime minister, but to do so they will have to win some key seats and fend off opposition from the EU-backing Liberal Democrats, SNP and others.
Jun 7, 2017
Stranger Things season 2 spoilers: Show creators Duffer Brothers promise to introduce more monsters; but Barb won't be back
Raabta: Sushant Singh Rajput-Kriti Sanon's AWWDORABLE Instagram photos will give you major relationship goals
Game of Thrones Season 7 episode 1 leaked? New details about Jon Snow, Daenerys emerge ahead of premiere
Watch Suspicious Partner episodes 17 and 18 live online: Love is in the air for Noh Ji Wook and Eun Bong Hee
Salman Khan trolled for lecture on road safety; Twitterati say it's like Vijay Mallya advocating timely loan payment
- France coach Didier Deschamps reveals crucial moment in their journey to Fifa World Cup glory
- Mobile deal alert: Apple iPhone X price slashed ahead of Amazon Prime Day sale
- About 1,400 people died while attempting to cross the Mediterranean in 2018, says a UN report
- Want to reduce your carbon footprint? Stop giving birth to more children
- Super Singer 6 grand finale live updates: Senthil Ganesh is declared winner, Rakshita, Malavika are runners-up
- Boss Tamil 2 third elimination: Nithya evicted from Kamal Haasan-hosted show
- Kadaikutty Singam full movie leaked online: Will 'free download' affect the movie at the box office?
- Tamizh Padam 2 full movie leaked online: Shiva's film hit by piracy, full movie out on torrent sites for 'free downloadng'
- Bigg Boss Telugu 2 elimination live updates: Bhanu Sree evicted, Nani bids her good bye