All eyes were on Kate Middleton as she hit the red carpet at the BAFTA Awards in London on 18 February. The Duchess of Cambridge, who is seven months pregnant, donned a dark green dress with a black ribbon cinched around her waist while nearly all other women in attendance wore black to show their support for the Times Up and #MeToo campaigns. Britains royal family is usually expected to avoid taking political positions in public.
Feb 19, 2018
Angry fans slam Salman Khan for 'rejecting' yet another Arijit Singh song, question his 'love for Pakistan'
Dark comedy Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri was the biggest winner at the BAFTA Film Awards, held in London on Sunday (18 February), an event which saw the campaign for womens rights in the entertainment industry take center stage.
Feb 19, 2018
AntuMoh: Mohit Marwah and Antara Motiwala's big fat Kapoor wedding, will the bride wear Manish Malhotra?
- Cobrapost Operation Karaoke expose: Bollywood, TV stars accept money to promote political parties [Videos]
- Kim Kardashian escapes wardrobe malfunction with this risky expose dress, barely covers her assets
- Is Priyanka Chopra pregnant? Madhu Chopra reveals the truth
- Throwback: When Priyanka Chopra hinted at her alleged past affair with this superstar
- Ajay Devgn reacts to his daughter Nysa, son Yug being trolled; says he feels bad sometimes