Monsters and creatures of all shapes and sizes were on display on 15-16 August in London for the first ever Creaturegeddon event. Fans and students were able to get up close to some real suits that have been used on the big screen while the artists who make such creatures were able to showcase their work.
Aug 17, 2015
'Pretty Little Liars' Spoilers: Is Lucy Hale Done Playing Aria? Here's Who Might Not be in Season 6B
Selena Gomez Confession: 'Slow Down' Singer Knows Why Zayn Malik Followed Her on Twitter, Promises to Follow Him Back
- Despite opposition from Congress, Economic Offenders Bill passed
- North Korean economy falls lowest in 20 years as sanctions hit hard
- What is the no-confidence motion? PM Modi faces trust test ahead of 2019 LS polls
- Back to School offer: OnePlus 6 now becomes more affordable for college students in India
- Kadaikutty Singam full movie leaked online: Will 'free download' affect the movie at the box office?
- The Flash Season 5 spoilers: Barry Allen's next villain revealed in leaked photos
- Dhadak review: Janhvi Kapoor makes smashing debut, Ishaan Khatter is charming!
- Dhadak movie review: It's beautiful adaptation of Sairat, Janhvi-Ishaan steal show, say Audience
- Wife Of Ram movie review and rating from audience: Live updates