Based on Captain Chesley Sullenbergers memoir, Highest Duty: My Search for What Really Matters, upcoming biopic Sully: Miracle On The Hudson explores one pilots heroic achievement of water landing an Airbus A320-214, after both of its engines failed, back in 2009. All 155 passengers and crew aboard survived the incident thanks to Sullenberger and his co-pilot Jeff Skiles calm and pragmatic quick-thinking, and according to Sullenberger, the film re-enacts what actually happened in that cockpit when things started to go wrong perfectly. In an exclsuive interview with IBTimes UK, Sullenberger talks about dealing with his new found fame, and being played by Hollywood icon Tom Hanks in the movie.
Nov 29, 2016
- Vithika Sheru to be eliminated from Bigg Boss Telugu 3 house [Online voting results]
- Nushrat Bharucha says she wants to see Ranbir Kapoor in towel; this is how Alia Bhatt reacts [Video]
- Bigg Boss Telugu 3 vote: Baba, Varun, Vithika and these 4 inmates nominated in 13th week
- TMKOC: After claiming that Disha Vakani will not return despite resuming shoot, husband now backs out
- Madhuri Dixit about marrying Anil Kapoor: Wouldn't marry someone like him, he's hypersensitive (Throwback)