Jagga Jasoos makers want ex-couple Katrina Kaif and Ranbir Kapoor to behave like Ranveer Singh and Deepika Padukone?
Zoravar Singh's friend used to counsel me to have sex with my husband, says Bigg Boss 10 contestant Akanksha Sharma
The Vodafone Foundation programme combines Vodafone’s M-Pesa mobile money service - which is widely used across sub-Saharan Africa - with travelling clinics which provides on-site HIV testing and a smartphone app designed for healthcare professionals which enables the tracking of patients in remote areas.
Dec 1, 2016
Innovative mobile technologies deliver community healthcare programme in Lesotho where 1 in 4 are HIV positive
Watch: Remembering Paul Walker on his third death anniversary, Fast and Furious co-star shares a video
In photos: Fantasy bra worth $3 million, lacy lingerie, Swarovski crystals and more at Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2016
In photos: Bradley Cooper's pregnant girlfriend Irina Shayk hides baby bump in tasselled jacket at Victoria's Secret Fashion Show
- Prince William loses his temper after his ex-girlfriend made this Shocking declaration about Kate Middleton in public
- First-look out: Deepika Padukone as acid-attack survivor Malti in Chhapaak
- Kesari box office collection day 4: Akshay Kumar starrer ends opening weekend on fabulous note
- Cab driver holds actress Aahana Kumra to ransom during her ongoing MakeMytrip to Amritsar
- Drama Juniors Season 3 grand finale: Who is the winner of Zee Kannada's popular show?