Based on Captain Chesley Sullenbergers memoir, Highest Duty: My Search for What Really Matters, upcoming biopic Sully: Miracle On The Hudson explores one pilots heroic achievement of water landing an Airbus A320-214, after both of its engines failed, back in 2009. All 155 passengers and crew aboard survived the incident thanks to Sullenberger and his co-pilot Jeff Skiles calm and pragmatic quick-thinking, and according to Sullenberger, the film re-enacts what actually happened in that cockpit when things started to go wrong perfectly. In an exclsuive interview with IBTimes UK, Sullenberger talks about dealing with his new found fame, and being played by Hollywood icon Tom Hanks in the movie.
Nov 29, 2016
- Throwback: She moved on and so did I, Yuvraj Singh on break-up with Deepika Padukone
- Kodathi Samaksham Balan Vakeel review and rating by audience: Live updates
- Kim Kardashian escapes wardrobe malfunction with this risky expose dress, barely covers her assets
- Arbaaz Khan – Malaika Arora divorce: This is how their son Arhaan reacted!
- Abhishek Bachchan to Jimmy Shergill: 5 Celebs who have been failed by Bollywood!