Debbie Reynolds, most famous for her film role in ‘Singin’ in the Rain’, died at age 84 on 28 December. Reynolds passed just one day after the death of daughter Carrie Fisher, aged 60. It is reported that Reynolds was planning Fisher’s funeral when she suffered a stroke. Her death was confirmed by Todd Fisher, The Associated Press reported, saying the stress of his sisters death was too much for their mother.
Dec 29, 2016
Dangal 6th day box office collection: Aamir Khan-starrer inches closer to Rs 200 crore mark on Wednesday
- Revealed: What is Nita Ambani's Rs 300 crore gift to daughter-in-law Shloka Mehta?
- Meghan Markle struggling to stay married to Prince Harry? Her celebrity status not welcome at Royal Palace?
- Samantha's way of paying back to Radha Ravi for his comments on Nayanthara
- Prince Harry cheating on Meghan Markle? Duke of Sussex breaks royal protocol for ex-girlfriend
- Royal Family concerned about Meghan Markle's condition; Palace doesn't think Duchess can make it as a Royal?