The Vodafone Foundation programme combines Vodafone’s M-Pesa mobile money service - which is widely used across sub-Saharan Africa - with travelling clinics which provides on-site HIV testing and a smartphone app designed for healthcare professionals which enables the tracking of patients in remote areas.
Dec 1, 2016
Watch: Remembering Paul Walker on his third death anniversary, Fast and Furious co-star shares a video
In photos: Fantasy bra worth $3 million, lacy lingerie, Swarovski crystals and more at Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2016
In photos: Bradley Cooper's pregnant girlfriend Irina Shayk hides baby bump in tasselled jacket at Victoria's Secret Fashion Show
Mahesh Babu 23 movie shooting update: Rakul Preet wraps up Ahmedabad schedule for AR Murugadoss' film
- Watch BSP MP Rakesh Pandey's son brandish a gun outside Hyatt hotel in Delhi [Video]
- #MeToo: Union Minister MJ Akbar to have 6 lawyers and not 97, confirms law firm
- Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana: Govt wants Telangana to return Rs 190 cr after it fails to meet PM's housing targets
- #MeToo: MJ Akbar returns to India; will issue statement on sexual harassment allegations
- How Diandra Soares retaliated Suhel Seth's sexual assault: 'Bit his tongue, squeezed his b*lls hard'
- Vada Chennai full movie leaked: Full movie out on torrent sites for 'free downloadng'
- After Sona Mohapatra called Anu Malik 'serial predator', singer Shweta Pandit accuses him of seeking sexual favours
- Badhai Ho movie review and rating: Here's what critics say about Ayushmann Khuranna's film
- Aravinda Sametha box office collection day 6: Jr NTR film grosses Rs 82.18 crore mark in AP/TG