The British Chambers of Commerce has branded the government â€œgutlessâ€ over delaying a decision on an expansion to Heathrow airport until summer 2016.
Dec 11, 2015
Pharma exports hit by shortage of drug inspectors, says Assocham; Dr Reddy's Laboratories plunges to 52-week low
- Rajasthan Assembly election: Congress set to form govt with majority, says Sachin Pilot
- India vs Australia: Twitter mocks Ravi Shastri for controversial b**ls statement on national television
- Nissan Kicks SUV: Interior, engine specifications and bookings details revealed
- Chhattisgarh landslide: How did BJP lose their seat of power after three straight terms?
- Kotak Mahindra Bank takes RBI to court over promoter holding norm; shares tank
- IMF chief economist throws his weight behind Narendra Modi
- National Pension Scheme: Centre exempts tax on withdrawal
- 156 NGOs face government's wrath for defying orders, stopped from receiving foreign funds
- Byju's raises $400 million in latest round of funding; now valued at $4 billion