US Federal Reserve Chairman Janet Yellen cautioned Americans not to overblow the Federal Reserves move 16 December to raise US interest rates a quarter of a point, saying the hike reflects the Federal Reserves confidence in the US economy.
Dec 17, 2015
Arun Jaitley says ready to consider scrapping 1% manufacturing tax, hints at lower-than-18% GST rate
- Apple refreshes iMac series with upgraded Intel chipset and more: All you need to know
- Google Stadia: Holy grail of video gaming platforms spells trouble for PlayStation, Xbox
- Special forces to become deadlier as India decides to buy American assault rifles, parachutes
- iQ ONE: This is probably 'The only ONE' you need
- Nirav Modi to be extradited to India? UK court issues arrest warrant against fugitive diamantaire
- Anil Ambani invokes 'family values' after elder brother Mukesh saves him from jail
- Rupee makes a turnaround amid optimism over PM Modi's re-election, becomes Asia's best-performing currency
- Mukesh and Anil Ambani: A storied billionaire sibling rivalry is finally ending?
- People behind Mindtree's success and bulwark of resistance to L&T takeover bid