The worlds most expensive gemstone, The Pink Star, was auctioned at a whopping $71.2m (£57m) in Hong Kong. The 59.6-carat gem is the largest pink diamond ever auctioned, which doubles the size of the runner up the Graff Pink.
Apr 7, 2017
Piling backlog to offset Gujarat plant advantage, long waiting period for Maruti Suzuki cars to continue
- Maruti U-turn may put India's plan to ease out diesel vehicles on reverse gear
- Infosys row: Company says not aware of any fresh lawsuit
- Why is Yes Bank board wary of tycoon who wouldn't invest if it was 'No Bank'?
- SBI under-reported bad loans by Rs 12,000 crore in FY 19, reveals RBI report
- Trump's December 15 China tariffs threaten a long list of Christmas favourites