The worlds most expensive gemstone, The Pink Star, was auctioned at a whopping $71.2m (£57m) in Hong Kong. The 59.6-carat gem is the largest pink diamond ever auctioned, which doubles the size of the runner up the Graff Pink.
Apr 7, 2017
19 minutes ago
- RBI keeps repo rate unchanged at 5.15%, real GDP growth revised to 5%
- Pay Day-Pay Day! HDFC Bank Online Services Down
- Maruti Suzuki vehicle prices to increase from Jan 2020
- No need for speed: Why Indigo is telling its pilots to stop pushing its new Jet SE engine to limit?
- Govt committed to attract investments through more reforms, says FM Sitharaman