One-year-old Marwa was put into a coma by doctors who were trying to save her life after she suffered from a virus infection that was attacking her whole body. After showing no signs of improvement the doctors recommended Marwa to be taken off life support but her parents refused. Luckily a judge granted them another two months to see if the little girl would recover and on 22 November Marwa awoke from the coma.
Dec 3, 2016
The Railway Delivery Group, which represents Network Rail and train operators, have announced that ticket prices across the UK will increase by an average of 2.3% from January 2017.
Dec 2, 2016
Evening wrap: SC raps govt on note ban, Tirupati temple to go cashless, Miss World 2016 live coverage, and more
Domestic two wheeler sales: How Royal Enfield, Honda, Hero Motocorp, TVS Motor, Yamaha and Bajaj fared in November
- Anil Ambani's RCom in limbo as deal with Mukesh's Jio snaps; court cases drag on
- Mukesh Ambani to foray into aviation sector? May buy stake in Jet, bailout Maharaja
- Pawan Hans follows Air India into divestment turbulence as election intervenes
- Bankruptcy proceedings threat complicates matters for lenders' Jet Airways rescue efforts
- Subhash Chandra's brother sells Essel Propack stake; not to bail out Essel Group