Bill Kochevar has been paralysed from the neck down for the past eight years. He was fitted with an innovative neuro-prosthesis which reconnected his brain and muscles, allowing him to think about his arm moving - and to execute the movement.
Mar 29, 2017
1 hour ago
- RBI keeps repo rate unchanged at 5.15%, real GDP growth revised to 5%
- Maruti Suzuki vehicle prices to increase from Jan 2020
- No need for speed: Why Indigo is telling its pilots to stop pushing its new Jet SE engine to limit?
- Pay Day-Pay Day! HDFC Bank Online Services Down
- Saudi oil giant Aramco announces world's largest IPO