With all the post-vote pessimism hurting a whole range of companies in the domestically-sensitive Retail, Housebuilding and Leisure sectors, there is still value to be had even after the recent stock market rally back. Here are four companies that I think can rebound further should the UK economy hold up in the months ahead.
Aug 23, 2016
Sky news reporter David Bowden attempted to question the retail tycoon Philip Green over the BHS crisis, but was met with hostility as Green threatened calling the police, lunged for the camera as well as threatening to destroy it. Green is being urged by many to stop his holiday on his wifes Â£100m pound yacht and confront BHSs pension mess, and sort it as pledged he would do in June, when he was confronted by MPs in the House of Commons.
Aug 18, 2016
Large companies will be aiming to land the biggest stars of the Rio Olympics to be the faces of their brands, but which athletes might the businesses be chasing.
Aug 22, 2016
- Paralysed mice with a spinal cord injury walk again after scientists inject drug compound
- India, Bangladesh security forces to discuss border issues
- Rahul Hugs Modi: After Twitter's meltdown, Amul and Priya Warrier reveal their take on the embrace
- Here's what inspired a ragpicker's son, who cleared AIIMS test in first attempt, to pursue medicine
- Microsoft shares have risen 180 percent since Satya Nadella took over as chief executive
- Q1 profits of Federal Bank up by 25 percent, beat estimates
- Meet Evan Luthra, the young entrepreneur set out to change the world with blockchain [VIDEO]
- If TRAI has its way, iPhones may soon stop working on Indian networks
- New hurdle for Vodafone-Idea merger as telecom department rejects request