Indian telecom companies' revenue may plunge on stiff competition, according to a S&P Global Research Report
Aug 2, 2017
Tata Consultancy Services, Infosys, Wipro, HCL Technologies and Tech Mahindra – which totally had 9,84,913 employees at the end of the quarter ended June 30 saw the number decline by 1,821 people,
Aug 1, 2017
Anirban Dey, the global head and chief business officer of Edge products at EdgeVerve, Infosys Ltd's products and platforms unit, has resigned and is currently serving notice period.
Jul 31, 2017
- Will UP Cabinet nod for Zurich deter GMR from pushing for Jewar airport stake?
- Ericsson to pay over $1 billion to resolve US corruption probes
- Who will blink first? India-US in staring match over taxing Internet downloads
- SBI under-reported bad loans by Rs 12,000 crore in FY 19, reveals RBI report
- Will DHFL depositors have respite as administrator seeks all creditors' claims?