New clothes line on the way, Patanjali to launch woven and machine-made offerings across 250 exclusive outlets by April next year.
Aug 3, 2017
Apple has been engaged with the Narendra Modi government to receive sops for setting up full-fledged manufacturing units and not just iPhone assembly for over a year now.
Aug 2, 2017
- Will UP Cabinet nod for Zurich deter GMR from pushing for Jewar airport stake?
- Flaw in Airtel's mobile app exposed data of 32 cr subscribers
- Ericsson to pay over $1 billion to resolve US corruption probes
- Who will blink first? India-US in staring match over taxing Internet downloads
- Will DHFL depositors have respite as administrator seeks all creditors' claims?