Piling backlog to offset Gujarat plant advantage, long waiting period for Maruti Suzuki cars to continue
Researchers at the University of Montreal Hospital Research Center (CRCHUM) have discovered a possible new explanation for female infertility. Age-related female infertility is explained by a defect in the choreography of chromosome sharing during cell division in eggs before they are fertilised. This video shows chromosome segregation in mouse eggs. The spindle is labelled in green while the chromosomes are labelled in red.
Apr 3, 2017
- Anil Ambani's RCom in limbo as deal with Mukesh's Jio snaps; court cases drag on
- SpiceJet to give hiring preference to employees of Jet Airways: Chairman
- Mukesh Ambani to foray into aviation sector? May buy stake in Jet, bailout Maharaja
- Jet Airways lenders may be facing dilemma of writing off 80% dues or losing 100% loans
- Pawan Hans follows Air India into divestment turbulence as election intervenes