Company revenues fell to Rs 5,847.7 crore from Rs 5,877.2 crore on back of falling number of retail outlets, alcohol ban.
Jul 24, 2017
Axis Bank gears up for competition as Amazon makes a bid in the range of Rs 500 crore for Freecharge
Tata group will prune portfolio and sell underperforming firms, says chairman, points out that group has priorities other than Nano.
Jul 23, 2017
UP Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath will reportedly meet TCS' COO NG Subramaniam after August 10 and will speak to him regarding the firm's decision to shut down Lucknow operations.
Jul 22, 2017
Walmart has been ranked No. 1 on the Fortune Global 500 list for 2017, which is dominated by the US, followed by China and Japan.
Jul 21, 2017
1 minute ago
- RBI keeps repo rate unchanged at 5.15%, real GDP growth revised to 5%
- Maruti Suzuki vehicle prices to increase from Jan 2020
- Pay Day-Pay Day! HDFC Bank Online Services Down
- No need for speed: Why Indigo is telling its pilots to stop pushing its new Jet SE engine to limit?
- Govt committed to attract investments through more reforms, says FM Sitharaman