Bill Kochevar has been paralysed from the neck down for the past eight years. He was fitted with an innovative neuro-prosthesis which reconnected his brain and muscles, allowing him to think about his arm moving - and to execute the movement.
Mar 29, 2017
- Anil Ambani's RCom in limbo as deal with Mukesh's Jio snaps; court cases drag on
- Mukesh Ambani to foray into aviation sector? May buy stake in Jet, bailout Maharaja
- Pawan Hans follows Air India into divestment turbulence as election intervenes
- Bankruptcy proceedings threat complicates matters for lenders' Jet Airways rescue efforts
- Subhash Chandra's brother sells Essel Propack stake; not to bail out Essel Group