Alphabet Incs Google has fired an employee who wrote an internal memo that ascribed gender inequality in the technology industry to biological differences. James Damore confirmed to several media outlets, including Breitbart, Wired and Bloomberg that he was fired for perpetuating gender stereotypes.
Aug 8, 2017
GST Shiksha Hub will provide relevant information to the small businesses on a real-time basis.
Aug 8, 2017
Samsung Electronics Vice Chairman Jay Y Lee arrived at Seoul District Court on 7 August for closing arguments in his bribery trial. Lee, 49, has been in detention since February, and on trial for charges including bribery and embezzlement as part of a scandal that led to Parks ouster. Lee has denied wrongdoing.
Aug 7, 2017
- Ericsson to pay over $1 billion to resolve US corruption probes
- SBI under-reported bad loans by Rs 12,000 crore in FY 19, reveals RBI report
- Market outlook: Macro-data, growth pangs to drive equity indices' trajectory
- Who will blink first? India-US in staring match over taxing Internet downloads
- Will DHFL depositors have respite as administrator seeks all creditors' claims?