Patients with mild Alzheimers disease who took Eli Lilly and Cos experimental drug solanezumab early in the course of their disease preserved more of their cognitive and functional ability, according to new Lilly data released on 22 July.
Jul 23, 2015
- Pakistani troops' barbarism at border: BSF jawan found with slit throat, eyes gouged out
- Manchester City players best in the world? Assistant coach Mikel Arteta believes so
- Congress leaders meet CAG seeking a probe into Rafale deal
- Babul Supriyo threatens to break man's legs and 'hand him a crutch' at event for differently-abled
- India's market boom is coming to an end, Goldman Sachs warns
- Mega bank merger infuses job loss fears
- Delhi HC rejects plea to disclose formula behind fuel pricing
- Bengaluru pips Singapore as top destination for tech companies, startups in Asia
- Asian business confidence at worst level in 3 years as 'upturn in world economy ends'