In an interview at the International Air Transport Association (IATA) annual meeting in Miami Beach, Qatar Airways CEO Akbar Al Baker said there is no need to change previously agreed upon government transportation policies.
Jun 9, 2015
Greek Economy Minister George Stathakis on Friday (5 June) said that Greeces decision to transfer all debt payments to the International Monetary Fund due in June in one batch at the end of the month, was not a sudden decision but had been on the table for quite some time.
Jun 5, 2015
31 minutes ago
- Belgium vs Tunisia live stream: Watch Fifa World Cup 2018 Group G match live on TV, online
- America averse to dating Trump Officials? Here's why
- Saifuddin Soz's comment on Kashmir's independence draws flak from BJP, Congress says not party's viewpoint
- Yamaha YZF-R15 Version 3.0 MotoGP edition India launch soon
- Plans to sell Air India shelved, government looks at improving profits
- Blood on his hands: 'Fugitive' Mallya paid London staffers, but not those based in India, say Kingfisher employees
- Chanda Kochhar exit: This is how ICICI Bank board edged out 'aggressive, defiant' CEO
- Sistema exits Reliance Communications; sells its 10 percent stake
- ICICI bank probes 31 loan accounts based on whistle-blower complaint