US Food Regulator Says Maggi Safe to Eat; Modi Government Sues Nestle India, Seeks Rs 640 Crore in Damages
IBTimes UK ventures underground to see how Transport for London plans to reopen the station.
Aug 11, 2015
Dutch company E-Njoint has developed a smokeless and flameless electronic cannabis vaporizer in the shape of a real joint. E-Njoint created a 3 in 1 vaporizer which, depending on the legality of cannabis in a country, can be filled with real dry cannabis leaves, cannabis oil or wax. When consumed, the vaporizer leaves very little smoke after exhaling and practically no smell, especially if the cartridge is filled with oil or wax.
Aug 10, 2015
New wave of health apps hold potential to skip GPs and refer patients directly to specialists.
Aug 10, 2015
Could your smartphone replace your GP? New medtech apps put specialist knowledge in patients pockets
1 hour ago
- Tamil Nadu: DMK to stage state-wide protest against AIADMK on Oct 3 and 4
- Bishop Mulakkal taken for reconstruction of crime scene
- Indian govt develops own game app in bid to counter rising cyber crimes against children
- TN actor and MLA Karunas arrested for controversial remarks on CM Palaniswami, deputy Panneerselvam
- Heavy job cuts in telecom sectors; Reliance Jio comes to rescue
- Flipkart may get new CEO to replace Binny Bansal; Kalyan Krishnamurthy frontrunner
- Black Friday that wasn't: Sensex, Nifty crash in jerky trade as NBFCs face rout
- Yes Bank shares dip almost 34%; record-low since market debut
- India has potential to triple its intra-regional trade: World Bank report