Rushing into the store, the desperate fashionistas could be seen grabbing anything off the wracks
Nov 5, 2015
Facebook reported a 11% jump in profit for the third quarter as it witnessed a spike in revenue from ad sales. The social media giant saw revenues climb to $4.5bn (Â£2.9bn, â‚¬4.1bn) and claimed that its average daily users rose to more than 1 billion a day.
Nov 5, 2015
Film-related products now account for 15% of all UK toy sales.
Nov 4, 2015
4 hours ago
- Princess Diana's never-seen-before handwritten letter reveals her love for chocolate before her battle with bulimia
- Fifa World Cup: Iranian women the real winners as decades-old stadium ban lifted for Spain tie
- Germany fan designs flag with bras and panties to inspire Joachim Low's World Cup team in Russia
- Chhattisgarh: Man rapes, murders his four-year-old granddaughter, held
- Sistema exits Reliance Communications; sells its 10 percent stake
- Air Asia passengers complain of suffocation in 'smoky' flight, accuse airline of ill-treatment
- Chanda Kochhar exit: This is how ICICI Bank board edged out 'aggressive, defiant' CEO
- Blood on his hands: 'Fugitive' Mallya paid London staffers, but not those based in India, say Kingfisher employees
- As countermeasure, India hikes import duty on 29 US products