The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation has turned its attention to the Zika virus outbreak, and its founders said the response to the crisis, which appears to be linked to devastating birth defects in South America, has been better than for the 2014 Ebola outbreak in Africa.
Feb 23, 2016
- Jet Airways gets a lifeline, airline likely to get Rs 1000 crore on Monday
- JPMiles 'secure and remain intact', says JetPrivilege after Jet Airways shutdown
- Reliance to sell 25% in refining business to Aramco to pare Rs 3 lakh crore debt?
- Reliance Jio's fibre unit readies Rs 27,000 crore war chest to fund expansion
- Jet Airways to temporarily shut operations tonight, last flight at 10.30 pm