UltraTech calls off Rs 5,400-crore deal to buy Jaiprakash Associates' cement units after Bombay HC rejects arrangement
Facebooks Mark Zuckerberg said that he understood the need to stamp out hate speech against migrants on the worlds biggest social network, and that the networks privacy policies would be changed. The move follows a charm offensive in Germany, where the company he co-founded has faced criticism for months from politicians and regulators over its privacy practices and a slow response to anti-immigrant postings by neo-Nazi sympathisers.
Feb 26, 2016
- Good Friday break for equities, forex, commodities, and bond markets
- Reliance to sell 25% in refining business to Aramco to pare Rs 3 lakh crore debt?
- Jet Airways gets a lifeline, airline likely to get Rs 1000 crore on Monday
- Jet Airways to temporarily shut operations tonight, last flight at 10.30 pm
- Is Air India skidding down the same road that Jet and Kingfisher took?