Researchers at the Grupo Avance laboratory in Chile have developed a substance which may be capable of repelling the Aedes aegypti mosquito and interrupting its reproductive cycle, helping to reduce the transmission of the Zika virus and dengue fever. According to reports, biochemist Mario Reyes created a compound which he says could be added to detergent in a normal clothes wash at home, and this way would protect individuals from being bitten by the mosquito.
Mar 3, 2016
India's top lender moves court seeking arrest of Vijay Mallya, ex-chairman of Diageo company United Spirits
- Reliance to sell 25% in refining business to Aramco to pare Rs 3 lakh crore debt?
- SpiceJet to give hiring preference to employees of Jet Airways: Chairman
- Jet Airways to temporarily shut operations tonight, last flight at 10.30 pm
- Jet Airways lenders may be facing dilemma of writing off 80% dues or losing 100% loans
- Is Air India skidding down the same road that Jet and Kingfisher took?