Speculation that Googleâ€™s next piece of wearable technology will be a blood-drawing smartwatch that helps diabetics monitor blood-sugar levels is growing, after the tech giant filed a patent application for the device. The gadget described in the patent works by pricking the finger and drawing blood without using a needle.
Dec 9, 2015
Falling oil prices mean now is the perfect time to invest in airline holding company IAG.
Dec 9, 2015
Heroin traffickers linked to the abduction and disappearance of 43 students a year ago are battling over millions of dollars paid by Canadian mining giant Goldcorp to a village in Mexicos southern gold belt, leading to a wave of murders.
Dec 8, 2015
- Kerala nun rape case: Jalandhar Bishop Mulakkal arrested in Kochi after intense three-day questioning
- IKEA Hyderabad in big trouble after customer finds bug in chocolate cake
- Injured Jet Airways passenger threatens to upload flight video if demands aren't met
- Mayawati- Ajit Jogi alliance leaves Congress hanging ahead of Chhattisgarh elections
- Yes Bank shares dip almost 34%; record-low since market debut
- Bengaluru pips Singapore as top destination for tech companies, startups in Asia
- Delhi HC rejects plea to disclose formula behind fuel pricing
- Black Friday that wasn't: Sensex, Nifty crash in jerky trade as NBFCs face rout
- Amid trade war, Trump admin slaps Chinese military with sanctions for Russian fighter jets, missiles deal