Edmund Shing explains why now is a great time to invest in UK pharmaceuticals company Shire Plc.
Feb 18, 2016
The US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has recommended that blood no longer be collected from regions where the Zika virus is circulating, and that blood needed for transfusions be obtained from areas of the United States without active transmission. The agency said blood banks can continue collecting and preparing platelets and plasma if an FDA-approved pathogen-reduction technology is used. Current pathogen-reduction technology is not approved to treat whole red blood.
Feb 17, 2016
17 hours ago
- North Korea 'tests high-tech new weapon,' Kim Jong Un 'excited' about its power
- Taylor Swift travels inside suitcases carried by her security team, says Zayn Malik
- NASA opens up on Oumuamua, conspiracy theorists insist on alien technology angle
- Cyclone Gaja LIVE updates: Rescue personnel on standby as storm set to reach TN coast by evening
- Government suspects under-reporting of revenues by telcos; orders strict auditing
- Senior Flipkart executives in job hunt overdrive after Binny Bansal's exit
- China's largest bank offers $200 mln lifeline to Indian MSME sector
- When will IKEA open its doors in Bengaluru and Mumbai?
- Merger of Jet Airways and Tata SIA Airlines on cards as talks pick up pace