Sportswear firm Nike launched a series of new products including self-lacing shoes, transparent air-filled soles and soccer cleats made from a polymer that prevents mud from sticking to the sole at a glitzy event in New York on 16 March.
Mar 17, 2016
- With 1,300 jobs on offer, India remains Amazon's jobs hot spot
- Etihad Airways to invest in debt-laden Jet Airways at discounted Rs 150 per share
- Cheer for Vodafone Idea employees; salaries to be raised first time after 2017
- Yes Bank shares rise 5% on reports that Deutsche Bank India head leads CEO race
- Reliance Industries joins blockchain platform VAKT in digital push