An animation released by Nasa on social media on 8 March showcases a new piece of technology which could give hope to people born with a missing ventricle. The video shows a heart motor pump that uses flywheel technology produced by Doctor Mark Rodefeld at Nasaâ€™s Glenn Research Center.
Mar 11, 2016
- With 1,300 jobs on offer, India remains Amazon's jobs hot spot
- Sensex weekly gain at 378 pts; Reliance up 4.5% on day, Sun Pharma down 9%
- Will Modi govt's e-commerce policy help Reliance beat Amazon and Flipkart?
- Etihad Airways to invest in debt-laden Jet Airways at discounted Rs 150 per share
- Railways to cut down on Electricity cost, plans to invest in solar power units along tracks