An animation released by Nasa on social media on 8 March showcases a new piece of technology which could give hope to people born with a missing ventricle. The video shows a heart motor pump that uses flywheel technology produced by Doctor Mark Rodefeld at Nasaâ€™s Glenn Research Center.
Mar 11, 2016
The Latvian creator of banned drug meldonium said on 10 March that he was quite sure other top athletes are â€“ and should â€“ use it. Latvia expressed sadness over the banning of the drug that has cast a pall over the career of tennis star Maria Sharapova, describing it as one of the most significant accomplishments of the tiny nations scientists.
Mar 10, 2016
- Railways to cut down on Electricity cost, plans to invest in solar power units along tracks
- ITC posts 3.84% growth in third quarter, shares slide 4.75%
- CCD aficionados await a better brew after Siddhartha's MindTree pullout
- Snail-paced insolvency route forces 16 banks to sell bad loans worth Rs one lakh crore
- Essar Steel bankruptcy row clouds India's FDI push