A $250m (Â£177m) grant from Silicon Valley billionaire Sean Parker, announced on 13 April, aims to speed development of more effective cancer treatments by fostering collaboration among leading researchers in the field. The Parker Institute for Cancer Immunotherapy will include over 40 laboratories and more than 300 researchers from six key cancer centres.
Apr 14, 2016
5 simple ways that you can invest in a single cheap fund and easily beat the FTSE, based on performance since the start of 2015.
Apr 13, 2016
Facebook said on 12 April it will allow developers to build chatbots inside its Messenger app to enable users to communicate with businesses directly in its latest effort to dominate enterprise transactions and customer service. The chatbots expedite Facebooks moves to build out Messenger as the go-to place for users to contact businesses rather than through third-party websites.
Apr 13, 2016
- Reliance to sell 25% in refining business to Aramco to pare Rs 3 lakh crore debt?
- SpiceJet to give hiring preference to employees of Jet Airways: Chairman
- Jet Airways to temporarily shut operations tonight, last flight at 10.30 pm
- Jet Airways lenders may be facing dilemma of writing off 80% dues or losing 100% loans
- Is Air India skidding down the same road that Jet and Kingfisher took?