London's arbitration court asks Tata Sons to buy Japan's NTT Docomo stake at $1.2 billion for breach of JV agreement
Britain has officially voted to leave the European Union in an historic referendum.
Jun 24, 2016
Gold prices rise almost 6% to hit 3-year high tracking global cues, weak rupee on Britain leaving EU
- Good Friday break for equities, forex, commodities, and bond markets
- Reliance to sell 25% in refining business to Aramco to pare Rs 3 lakh crore debt?
- Jet Airways gets a lifeline, airline likely to get Rs 1000 crore on Monday
- Jet Airways to temporarily shut operations tonight, last flight at 10.30 pm
- Is Air India skidding down the same road that Jet and Kingfisher took?