India's top lender moves court seeking arrest of Vijay Mallya, ex-chairman of Diageo company United Spirits
European plane maker Airbus broke ground on its first wide-body completion plant outside of Europe in China on 2 March, while its CEO Fabrice Bregier said he saw no serious impact on the China plane market from slowing economy. Airbus marked the handover of a completion and delivery centre for its wide-body A330 in Beijings neighbouring city of Tianjin, which will be a new addition to its existing assembly plant for A320 planes.
Mar 2, 2016
Appleâ€™s general counsel told a congressional panel on 1 March, that a court order forcing Apple to give the FBI data from an iPhone used by one of the San Bernardino shooters could threaten security on all iPhones.
Mar 2, 2016
10 minutes ago
- Congress leaders meet CAG seeking a probe into Rafale deal
- Nokia X7 display panel image leaks ahead of launch: Key details revealed
- RSS chief Mohan Bhagwat insists Muslims an integral part of the Hindu Rashtra
- Apple iOS 12: Screen Time, Siri shortcuts and more [How to install on iPhones, iPads, iPod]
- India's market boom is coming to an end, Goldman Sachs warns
- India delays imposition of higher tariffs on some US goods to November
- Gold prices fall as investors turn to dollar for safety amid US-China trade tensions
- Asian business confidence at worst level in 3 years as 'upturn in world economy ends'
- US justice department probes Tesla over CEO Elon Musk's tweets about taking company private