5 simple ways that you can invest in a single cheap fund and easily beat the FTSE, based on performance since the start of 2015.
Apr 13, 2016
Facebook said on 12 April it will allow developers to build chatbots inside its Messenger app to enable users to communicate with businesses directly in its latest effort to dominate enterprise transactions and customer service. The chatbots expedite Facebooks moves to build out Messenger as the go-to place for users to contact businesses rather than through third-party websites.
Apr 13, 2016
33 minutes ago
- Is anyone a 'bibliobibuli' especially these days? Shashi Tharoor asks on Twitter
- Delhi police release images of 2 suspected JeM terrorists; national capital on high alert
- US national killed in Andaman Islands for illegally entering Sentinelese tribe area
- Stan Lee's POW! Entertainment responds to Bill Maher's 'disgusting' comments on author's death
- For Indian unicorn Oyo Hotels, the biggest market now is China
- BREAKING: Nissan Chairman Carlos Ghosn arrested for under-reporting income
- Crypto bloodbath: Tale of IMF support that turned a deadly trap
- History of a feud: Tatas want to fly Jet, but without the captain for a reason
- SBI internet banking ban from Dec 1: How to check if your account is registered with mobile number