A $250m (Â£177m) grant from Silicon Valley billionaire Sean Parker, announced on 13 April, aims to speed development of more effective cancer treatments by fostering collaboration among leading researchers in the field. The Parker Institute for Cancer Immunotherapy will include over 40 laboratories and more than 300 researchers from six key cancer centres.
Apr 14, 2016
- Ashok Leyland stock turmoil seen only in the short term
- Jet Airways to sell 6 Boeing 777 aircraft in a bid to fly out of debt turbulence
- Merger of Jet Airways and Tata SIA Airlines on cards as talks pick up pace
- Vodafone Idea posts quarterly loss, to raise $3.5 billion
- Skill India reality check: 70% of Indian youth don't have idea about govt's skill development programmes