Cryonic freezing is the process of preserving a body with the aim of defrosting it and bringing it back to life at a later date. In November 2016 a terminally ill 14-year-old girl won a landmark case to have her body preserved, but what do we know about the procedure?
Nov 18, 2016
- Pakistan's Imran Khan unleashes $630-mn scam under CPEC; Pak military, China involved
- Incomet- Leading Company to Become Financially Independent
- Dozens of Chinese companies added to US blacklist in latest Beijing rebuke
- Sensex, Nifty rise 1% on global cues; banking shares gain
- Abhas Jha, Indian economist appointed to key World Bank post in South Asia