An animation released by Nasa on social media on 8 March showcases a new piece of technology which could give hope to people born with a missing ventricle. The video shows a heart motor pump that uses flywheel technology produced by Doctor Mark Rodefeld at Nasaâ€™s Glenn Research Center.
Mar 11, 2016
The Latvian creator of banned drug meldonium said on 10 March that he was quite sure other top athletes are â€“ and should â€“ use it. Latvia expressed sadness over the banning of the drug that has cast a pall over the career of tennis star Maria Sharapova, describing it as one of the most significant accomplishments of the tiny nations scientists.
Mar 10, 2016
- Kerala nun rape case: Jalandhar Bishop Mulakkal arrested in Kochi after intense three-day questioning
- IKEA Hyderabad in big trouble after customer finds bug in chocolate cake
- Injured Jet Airways passenger threatens to upload flight video if demands aren't met
- Mayawati- Ajit Jogi alliance leaves Congress hanging ahead of Chhattisgarh elections
- Yes Bank shares dip almost 34%; record-low since market debut
- Amid trade war, Trump admin slaps Chinese military with sanctions for Russian fighter jets, missiles deal
- Delhi HC rejects plea to disclose formula behind fuel pricing
- Black Friday that wasn't: Sensex, Nifty crash in jerky trade as NBFCs face rout
- Bengaluru pips Singapore as top destination for tech companies, startups in Asia